For more than 50 years, King Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has provided residences and businesses on Chicago’s South Side with exemplary service and air conditioning / furnace installation. We make no secret of our pride in being a Carrier Factory-Authorized Dealer. We believe that our partnership gives us some of the best products, training, and expertise in the HVAC world.
We can’t say enough great things about Carrier. In many ways, they’re the original: in 1902, founder Willis Carrier invented what many consider the first air conditioner. Modern heating and cooling systems changed the world and made homes more comfortable. Flash forward to today, and Willis Carrier’s impact can be seen in millions of homes around the world.
The company he founded remains just as innovative. From pioneering advances in energy efficiency to finding ways to make air conditioning systems both powerful and quiet, Carrier has become a household name, synonymous with quality in the heating and cooling industry. Most of the models that Carrier releases lead the way in not just performance, but in environmental sustainability and noise reduction. They’re a great buy.
What does Carrier recognize?
To become a Factory-Authorized Dealer, an HVAC business must meet rigorous guidelines pertaining to customer service, installation, and guarantees. They call these set of rules “Done Right Guaranteed.” Here’s how King met the standards necessary to become an authorized dealer:
- King’s technicians meet all national standards for HVAC servicers, including those set by NATE.
- King’s staff attends an annual factory training to ensure that we’re up-to-date on the the latest and greatest in heating and cooling service.
- We’ve maintained all licenses for years, and we fulfill all of our warranty promises to customers.
- We back up our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and—in general—treat customers with the respect and honesty they deserve.
What about parts?
That’s another huge perk of being an authorized dealer. The manufacturer supplies us with factory-issued, professional tools and parts to use when repairing, maintaining, and installing your heating and cooling systems. Because these parts come directly from the factory, they:
- Fit the system to a tee, and therefore cut down on any extra noise generation and energy waste.
- Keep the Carrier manufacturer’s warranty on your system intact.
- Meet the company’s standards for factory-made materials.
The Carrier President’s Award
It takes a lot of hard work to become a Factory-Authorized Dealer. Even amongst that group, King is exemplary. In fact, we’ve been a Carrier President’s Award winner for the past six years straight. This award honors businesses that go above-and-beyond in the quality of their work, and notes that their exemplary, service-minded approach should serve as an inspiration to other Carrier dealers.
If you’re ready to experience the difference that working with a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer makes, give us a call at (708) 315-2026. We can help find you the right system for your home, or repair / maintain your current system. Of course, we also service all makes and models.